Scope Psychology Services Australia offer a number of psychology jobs on a regular basis, including roles for clinical psychologists and educational psychologists. There are a number of benefits to working at Scope, and to make things easier, we’ve listed them out for you!
What are the benefits?
- A beautiful riverside clinic
- We’ve kicked 9-5 to the curb, allowing you to work from home with flexible hours
- Tailor your caseload
- Live anywhere in Australia
- Both part-time or full-time employment available
- A calm, comfortable, friendly leadership team and the best colleagues you’ll ever work with
- You’ll be supported by a professional and experienced reception team
- A competitive salary
- A staff portal including procedures, policies and forms to assist with providing professional and compliant services, and to assist with efficiency of client management
- A well-resourced library of research, books, therapy tools, psychological assessment tools and neurocognitive assessment batteries
- Staff wellbeing perks including regular team meetings (that are actually fun!) and events, in-house professional development, and onsite and remote peer supervision
- A mostly paperless office that means less time on admin and more time practicing, researching and growing your professional skills.
What we are looking for
- You have postgraduate qualifications in psychology
- You have provisional or full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- You are eligible (or will soon be eligible) to provide Medicare psychological services
- You have some experience in private practice or hospital settings providing psychological therapy and assessment services
- You can work independently, with strong organisational and time management skills.
Where do I apply for Psychology Jobs?
If you would like to be part of our team, send our directors an email via: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, let them know why you’d like to work at Scope, where you see yourself in five years time and your ideal work-life balance. One of our Directors will be in touch with you shortly!