On the podcast, Danielle was asked: What is Educational Psychology? She discussed her role in diagnosing neurodevelopmental disorders such as dyslexia, dysgraphia and ADHD. One highlight conversations was Danielle explaining the importance of formal diagnoses, and how they can help families to seek out and access the support that they need.
Topics discusses on the podcast include:
- The differences of educational psychology
- Diagnosing neurodevelopmental disorders
- How a formal diagnosis can help families
- Assessing and treating learning disabilities
- Working with educational and developmental psychologists
We highly recommend you checkout the Spot Family podcast, there’s 15 episodes available now!