Gifted and Talented Assessment
Have you ever considered a Gifted Assessment and Talented Assessment? Psychological assessment plays a very important role in further developing gifted children’s outstanding skills.
What symptoms warrant a gifted and talented assessment?
- Top 10% of peers in intellectual, creative, social or physical skills
- An IQ score among the top 2% of peers the same age
- Advanced physical, social or creative natural abilities or aptitude
- And more…
What outcomes can I expect from gifted and talented assessment?
- A diagnosis
- A comprehensive report including practical, evidence-based recommendations
- A feedback session that deconstructs the assessment and report in an easily understandable format
- Ongoing guidance for next steps
How does the process work?
We have a four-stage process for psychological assessment:
- Report Writing
How much does assessment cost?
(+$50.00 new client fee)
We have a flat rate of $220.00 per hour for all of our psychologists. This means that you can book in for an assessment with any of our available practitioners and expect the exact same quality service.
Can I do a gifted and talented assessment online?
Yes! Scope Psychology Services Australia offers comprehensive psychoeducational assessment 100% online using the videoconferencing software, Zoom. It’s easy to use and 100% confidential.
Who should I see for an gifted and talented assessment?
- Intellectual Disability
- Psychosocial Disability (PSD)
- Vocational Assessment
- All Ages (6 Years+) Cognitive Assessment for Intellectual Disability
- Adult Assessment for ADHD
- Psychosocial Disability Assessment
- Adaptive Behaviour Assessment
- Specific Learning Disorders (Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and Dysgraphia)
- Intellectual Impairment
- Executive function difficulties
- Verbal and nonverbal cognitive difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder/Conduct Disorder
24 Oxford Street
Bulimba, QLD, 4171
Kabi Kabi Country
Caloundra to Noosa
Sunshine Coast, QLD
P: (07) 3162 8448
F: (07) 3161 9138
Subscribe to our Wellbeing Newsletter
Copyright 2023 Scope Psychology Services Australia Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Powered by CC Digital