Joanne is an inspirational Scope team member and psychologist. She possesses a growth mindset and is constantly seeking to learn and improve upon her practice. Joanne is a registered psychologist with extensive experience and qualifications in organisational psychology. With experience working with people of all ages in a variety of settings, she has professional strengths in psychometric assessment, developing positive working relationships, and facilitating quality outcomes. Joanne is described as values driven, agile, and a skilled communicator. She is sensitive to each individual situation and has exceptional attention to detail.
Joanne provides assessment and therapy for people accessing support through Medicare, NDIS, private health and WorkCover.
Joanne offers neurodiversity screening services, as well as diagnostic assessment for:
- Intellectual Disability
- Cognitive Profile
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Psychosocial Disability (PSD)
- Vocational Assessment
Joanne also provides therapy for adults with:
- Psychosocial Disability (PSD) Support
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Complex mental health concerns, including schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, major depressive disorder (dysthymia), bipolar, obsessive-compulsive disorder, agoraphobia and social anxiety.