Sunshine Coast Psychology Assessment Services
Scope’s Sunshine Coast psychology assessment services are now permanently available! Have you struggled with learning in the past, whether in school or at work? A psychologist assessment can help you to access the support and different learning opportunities you need. Our experienced psychologists can investigate ADHD, autism, intellectual developmental disorder, giftedness, and specific learning disorders. Mobile services will also reduce anxiety with sessions held in the familiar comfort of your own home.
How can Scope offer Sunshine Coast psychology assessment?
Scope Psychology Services Australia has recently expanded and we now have assessment services permanently available on the Sunshine Coast. This means that wherever you’re located on the Sunshine Coast, we can come straight to you for assessment. We offer an efficient and cost-effective service that can be completed on-site at your home or school. Private and NDIS funding options are available.
What services are available for Sunshine Coast psychology assessment?
Our mobile assessment services include:
- Cognitive assessment to investigate intellectual developmental disorder (intellectual disability)
- Cognitive assessment to investigate giftedness
- Language-free cognitive assessment for students with language disorders, selective mutism, or deafness
- Comprehensive assessment to investigate specific learning disorder
- Comprehensive assessment to investigate ADHD and Autism
What regions of the Sunshine Coast can we travel to?
We can provide our assessment services to any home or school in the Sunshine Coast region, from Caloundra to Noosa.
What outcomes can I expect from psychological assessment?
- A diagnosis
- A comprehensive report including practical, evidence-based recommendations
- A feedback session that deconstructs the assessment and report in an easily understandable format
- Ongoing guidance for next steps
How does the process work?
We have a four-stage process for psychological assessment:
- Report Writing
How much does assessment cost?
(+$50.00 new client fee)
We have a flat rate of $220.00 per hour for all of our psychologists. This means that you can book in for an assessment with any of our available practitioners and expect the exact same quality service.
Who should I see for a Sunshine Coast psychology assessment?
- Specific Learning Disorders (Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and Dysgraphia)
- Intellectual Impairment
- Executive function difficulties
- Verbal and nonverbal cognitive difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder/Conduct Disorder
24 Oxford Street
Bulimba, QLD, 4171
Kabi Kabi Country
Caloundra to Noosa
Sunshine Coast, QLD
P: (07) 3162 8448
F: (07) 3161 9138
Subscribe to our Wellbeing Newsletter
Copyright 2023 Scope Psychology Services Australia Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Powered by CC Digital