Psychology Jobs Brisbane
Are you looking for psychology jobs in Brisbane that will suit your ideal lifestyle? We offer flexible and personalised options for all of our team members!
Scope Psychology Services Australia has developed a range of services that are in high demand across the country. That puts us in the fortunate position to offer psychology jobs on a regular basis. At Scope, we believe in wellbeing. We help our clients achieve it, and we support our team to achieve it too! We’ve kicked 9-5 to the curb because we understand that wellbeing looks different for everyone. That’s why we offer all of our team members the opportunity to personalise the way that they work.
With our psychology jobs you can choose to:
- Work in our beautiful riverside clinic
- Work in the comfort of your own home
- Work flexible hours
- Tailor your caseload
- Live anywhere in Australia and work for Scope
All with the stability of part-time or full-time employment!
We also offer:
- A calm, comfortable, friendly leadership team
- The best colleagues you’ll ever work with
- Comprehensive administrative support from a professional and experienced reception team
- A competitive salary
- A staff portal including procedures, policies and forms to assist with providing professional and compliant services, and to assist with efficiency of client management
- A well-resourced library of research, books, therapy tools, psychological assessment tools and neurocognitive assessment batteries
- Staff wellbeing perks including regular team meetings (that are actually fun!) and events, in-house professional development, and onsite and remote peer supervision
- A mostly paperless office that means less time on admin and more time practicing, researching and growing your professional skills.
You’ll know you’re the right fit for our psychology jobs if:
- You have postgraduate qualifications in psychology
- You have provisional or full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- You are eligible (or will soon be eligible) to provide Medicare psychological services
- You have some experience in private practice or hospital settings providing psychological therapy and assessment services
- You can work independently, with strong organisational and time management skills
If you would like to be part of our team, send our directors an email via: email@example.com. Let them know why you’d like to work at Scope, where you see yourself in five years time and your ideal work-life balance, and one of our Directors will be in touch!
24 Oxford Street
P: (07) 3162 8448
F: (07) 3161 9138
Subscribe to our Wellbeing Newsletter
Copyright 2021 Scope Psychology Services Australia Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Powered by CC Digital